Part-time Junior Graphic Designer
Ngakkan Nyaagu (NGNY) is looking for an enthusiastic part-time Junior Graphic Designer.
NGNY is a 100% Indigenous owned digital agency. NGNY is focused on delivering high quality outcomes for Aboriginal and non-Indigenous audiences through the use of technology and design communication. Our clients range from small business, tech start-ups to Federal Government agencies.
We are seeking an individual with formal qualifications and some industry experience. You will have a connection with your local community and want to work alongside Aboriginal organisations, Indigenous start-ups and community oriented programs. You will be culturally mindful and have an inherent want to learn more about culture and place. This will be reflected in your approach to design and your outputs.
The junior graphic designer role is part-time, 2 – 3 days per week with a view that this role can evolve into a full-time position. The Junior Graphic Designer will be apart of a small team of technology developers, strategic planners and comms.
This role would suit someone with 1 – 2 years agency experience.
- Part-time: 2-3 days per week with the potential to grow the role to a full-time position
- Start: Immediately
- Location: Redfern, NSW
Role Requirements & Qualifications:
- Qualification in Graphic Design / Visual Communication
- High level of Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign & Acrobat.
- High quality design and typography skills
- Confident working across both digital and print
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS, Typeform and Mailchimp would be advantageous.
- Manage design briefs from concept to completion
- Prepare and finalise designs, assets and artwork for print / development
- Maintain a consistent look and feel across any and all brand collateral
- Transcribe and develop creative briefs
- Keep up to date with design trends and new technologies
- Confidently communicate & contribute ideas, issues and solutions within the team nucleus
To apply please send a cover letter and your portfolio (PDF or URL) to email@example.com
This job also appears on The Loop.
Applications close 31 July, 2016
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_spacer height=”40″][vc_column_text]